Although the clinic will once again be able to resume in person treatment, we have many public health restrictions and mandates that we must meet. We want to be sure that you are aware of the following:
- If you have travelled outside of the province, if you have been in contact with someone who has an active case of COVID-19, or if you have any respiratory symptoms including cough, sore throat, runny nose or fever, DO NOT ATTEND your appointment. Please call us to cancel or perhaps reschedule for a virtual physiotherapy appointment. Go to https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/ and complete the self-screening tool. You will be directed to health links for further guidance. Only attend in clinic appointments if you are healthy and if you have fully completed any recommended self isolation.
- Waiting room access will be temporarily suspended. We will be asking all clients to remain in their vehicles until only a few minutes prior to their appointment. When entering the clinic, you will be greeted as usual, but will be asked to sanitize your hands, then to follow specific lines on the floor to maintain the required social distance. You will be taken to a treatment room as quickly as possible. We are unable to accommodate clients bringing their children to appointments at this time, and we also ask that anyone that comes with you to an appointment wait in the vehicle; there exception to this rule is someone who is dependent on a care giver to be able to attend their appointment.
- You will notice that our staff are wearing personal protective equipment, which is both for your safety and for ours. Although we already had a very high standard of cleaning prior to COVID19, you will also notice more frequent cleaning of the clinic, especially in areas where contact is more likely such as doorknobs, taps and counters. You can help us by attempting to come into contact with as few things as possible when attending.
- If you are using the gym area of our facility, we ask that you be diligent in wiping off every single thing that you come into contact with. We will be limiting gym usage to the best of our ability, but understand that for some of you, it is critical to your recovery to be able to access this as part of your rehabilitation.
- Upon exiting the building, please respect the lines on the floor that are intended to control traffic flow and maintain social distance. If there are several people in the waiting area, please wait a little while near your treatment room and move to the exit as others leave.
- We request that when possible, payment be made via tap instead of using the keypad.
- We will be maintaining our ability to do virtual physiotherapy appointments, so at any time should your circumstance change, or should you have small children you are unable to leave, we can still meet you virtually to assist you in your rehabilitation.
Our Physiotherapists and Massage Therapists are all looking forward to being able to work with their clients again! Please call us at 204-725-2098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Dynamic Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic